Thursday, February 9, 2023

Jasmine #JASMCD-3534

1. Curly Joe
2. Cole Younger - Listen Below
3. The Cowboy's Last Wish
4. Sing, Poor Devil Sing
5. Willie The Weeper
6. Sioux Indians (A Cowboy Chant)
7. Roll Out, Cowboys
8. Sunny San Juan
9. Old Montana
10. When The Work's All Done This Fall
11. The Dying Ranger
12. The Night Herding Song
13. The Boys In Blue
14. The Little Old Sod Shanty On My Claim
15. Give My Love To Nell
16. The Old Chisholm Trail
17. When They Changed My Name To A Number
18. I'm Waiting For Ships That Never Come In
19. Roy Bean
20. William And Mary
21. The Letter Edged In Black

2 comments:

  1. Back in the old days.....😀
    Great rare music!
    Do you know what ever happened to him after his disappearance from music?
    Its very hard to find Information about his life.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really have no idea what happened to him but I wish I could find out, really enjoy his music.

      Delete