Thursday, February 2, 2023

MCA Records ‎#MCA-5107


1. The Great Titanic - Sissy Spacek
2. Blue Moon of Kentucky - Levon Helm
3. There He Goes - Sissy Spacek
4. I'm A Honky Tonk Girl - Sissy Spacek - Listen Below
5. Amazing Grace - Funeral Guests
6. Walking After Midnight - Beverly D'Angelo
7. Crazy - Beverly D'Angelo
8. I Fall To Pieces - Sissy Spacek
9. Sweet Dreams - Beverly D'Angelo
10. Back In Baby's Arms - Sissy Spacek and Beverly D'Angelo
11. One's On The Way - Sissy Spacek
12. You Ain't Woman Enough To Take My Man - Sissy Spacek
13. You're Lookin' At Country - Sissy Spacek
14. Coal Miner's Daughter - Sissy Spacek



4 comments:

  1. ,,,,and another Legend!!!
    Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for this one. It's an old favorite!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm going to re-record it soon with my new stylus and cartridge, just posted this one until I could get that.

      Delete