Friday, February 24, 2023

Capitol Records #T-1179

1. The Wild Side of Life - Hank Thompson
2. Hank's Song - Ferlin Husky - Listen Below
3. High Noon - Tex Ritter
4. A Satisfied Mind - Jean Shepard
5. Loose Talk - Freddie Hart
6. Goin' Steady - Faron Young
7. A Dear John Letter - Jean Shepard And Ferlin Husky
8. I Don't Believe You've Met My Baby - The Louvin Brothers
9. Silver Threads And Golden Needles - Wanda Jackson
10. You Better Not Do That - Tommy Collins
11. Waltz of The Angels - Wynn Stewart
12. Don't Let The Stars Get In Your Eyes - Skeets McDonald

4 comments:

  1. Great compilation!!
    Thank you again😀

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really enjoy these compilations and I'm glad you do as well.

      Delete
  2. I agree most enjoyable. The older compilations are hard to find. Thank you for this nice one.

    ReplyDelete