Monday, September 5, 2022

Country Music Record Club of America #LP-GC-1001


There is a small dimple in the record and you will notice it at the end of track 14, it is not a skip just a very small defect.

1. Deck of Cards - Cowboy Copas
2. Sugarfoot Rag - Arthur Smith
3. You Gotta Be My Baby - George Jones - Listen Below
4. Sweeter Than The Flowers - Moon Mullican
5. Freight Train Blues - Jimmy Dean
6. The Ballad of Jed Clampett - Hylo Brown
7. Sweethearts In Heaven - Buck Owens
8. All For The Love of A Girl - Johnny Horton
9. Folsom Prison Blues - Johnny Cash
10. I Love You Because - Leon Payne
11. Foggy Mountain Breakdown - Lester Flatt & Earl Scruggs & The Foggy Mountain Boys
12. I Wonder Where You Are Tonight - Johnny Bond
13. Baby Rocked Her Dolly - Frankie Miller
14. Waltzing With Sin - Red Sovine 
15. I Found My Girl In The U.S.A. - Jimmie Skinner
16. Footprints In The Snow - The Willis Brothers

2 comments: