Friday, October 22, 2021

Starday #SLP-339


I bought this record at Goodwill for $1 it looked really good and played great until i got to side 2 track 5, there were 4 skips on that track, i managed to remove 3 of them but there is a very small one at the beginning of the track i just could not get out, it's not a bad one and the rest of the record is so good i am reluctant to throw it out, it's also not a cheap record to find in great shape. Give it a listen and tell me what you think, it's ok to me but if it annoys you i'm very sorry. I think i got it a llot better using the needle trick, i replaced the files with the repaired track.

1. Blackland Farmer - Listen Below
2. Too Hot To Handle
3. Big Talk of The Town
4. Poppin' Johnny
5. Out of This World
6. A Little South of Memphis
7. Family Man
8. Fifteen Acres of Peanut Land
9. It Took A Lot of Love
10. Truck Driving Buddy
11. Strictly Nuthin'
12. Baby Rocked Her Dolly

4 comments:

  1. Dis you actually just type 'Throw it Out'? I may have to become a garbage picker.......

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol i'm kind of picky when it comes to my records so it bugs me a bit.

      Delete
  2. Only Starday would say that a 12-song album contained 14 songs! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I noticed that too, i was like hold on a minute lol

      Delete