Friday, March 27, 2020

Disneyland #WDL-3015


This is a record I've wanted for a long time and finally found one for a reasonable price in the condition i wanted but it wasn't in VG+ condition as described when i got it, more like VG but i'm posting it until i can get a better copy, i hope you can still enjoy it.

1. Creakin' Leather - Listen Below
2. Deep Water
3. Sedona, Arizona
4. Burro Lullaby
5. Wedding Day
6. Cottonwood Tree
7. Wringle Wrangle
8. Snooze In The Quiet Air
9. Woolly Lamb Song
10. El Diablo
11. Hunter's Return
12. Too Young To Marry
13. Riders In The Sky



10 comments:

  1. Hi Jud, I've never before had a problem with any of your links but gotta agree with Silvo A. Adfly page not giving the link. Gotta wait for bout 30 sec's before 5 sec countdown begins, click then no adfly page found.I have the album but would of liked a better quality. Stay safe mate.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's strange, i'll try and re-upload it and see what happens.

      Delete
    2. It's back up now, let me know if that doesn't work and i'll just remove adf.ly so you can get it.

      Delete
    3. I removed adf.ly, hopefully you can get it now.

      Delete
  2. Great stuff as always!!!!!
    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dang! This sounds perty good to me. thanx.......

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you enjoyed it, i'm kinda picky about my records so to me this one doesn't sound the best.

      Delete