Wednesday, November 8, 2023

Doin' Time Vol. 21


You'll notice I added an imbedded pic to the cover, people were taking these compilations and selling them on other sites, if you see it now you will know it's mine.

1. On The Banks of The Old Pontchartrain - Hank Williams - Listen Below
2. Worried Man Blues - The Carter Family
3. Chain Gang - Johnny Cash
4. Green Green Grass of Home - George Jones
5. Prisoner's Song - Brian Coll
6. The Convict and The Rose - George Morgan
7. River Bottom - Johnny Darrell
8. I'm Here To Get My Baby Out of Jail - Claude King
9. San Francisco Mabel Joy - Kenny Rogers
10. Poor Ellen Smith - Laura Cantrell
11. Branded Man - Ronnie Milsap
12. Columbus Stockade Blues - The Browns


6 comments:

  1. What a great compilation.......!!!!!!!👍

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a shame there are people who do such a thing. However, the biggest and best thing they can't take away from you is of your sharing music for others to enjoy. Believe me when I say you have loyal followers and probably have made a small difference in some peoples lives simply by sharing the wonderful music you have. I appreciate all the time and effort you put into sharing all the wonderful music.

      Delete
    2. Thank you so very much for your kind words, you get it, it's all about the music that isn't heard much in the world today.

      Delete
  2. Mr Pinkwhistle says - Living in the UK I appreciate you continuing to broaden my knowledge and enjoyment of music and culture not available to me when growing up.

    ReplyDelete