Wednesday, June 8, 2022

Doin' Time Vol. 20

1. Lonesome Whistle - Texas Jim Lewis
2. Eighty Horses Ago - The Willis Brothers
3. Don't Tell My Boy (In Prison Living A Lie) - Marvin Rainwater
4. On The Banks of The Old Ponchartrain - Don Gibson
5. I'm A Lonesome Fugitive - Jim & Jesse
6. Give My Love To Rose - Benny Barnes
7. The Crime I Didn't Do - Gene Autry
8. Folsom Prison Blues - Ernest Tubb
9. Hannah Lee - Johnny Western
10. Midnight Special - The Bluesky Boys
11. The Convict And The Rose - Rusty Richards
12. Poor Ellen Smith - Kristin Hersh - Listen Below

4 comments:

  1. Hello, is there a chance to get this in lossless format?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This compilation was put together months ago so I'm afraid not.

      Delete
  2. Great Compilation!!
    Thank you again😀

    ReplyDelete