Monday, April 11, 2022

Aragon Records #ASL.204


While browsing eBay a few months ago i saw this record and the cover caught my attention, I mean it's a great cover right? I've found a lot of great records by buying something with a great cover, but I think this is truly one of the worst records I have in my collection. The artist sings with absolutely no heart or soul in his music, it's just words to him. This one will stay on my shelf but I'll never listen to it again.

1. Drinking Champagne
2. Take Me As I Am
3. The Singing Hills
4. Why Should I Cry?
5. My Mother's Eyes
6. Ever Gone
7. Please Remember
8. Northern Miss - Listen Below
9. Wedding Bells
10. The Rainbow's End

1 comment:

  1. It's not that bad - if you want to hear a really bad album try Joey Bishop sings country Western

    ReplyDelete