Friday, March 18, 2022

Columbia #CS-9660


This record was purchased by one of my most loyal viewers of this blog. I received it just before I got sick and once I was feeling better I started the process of recording it, everything was great until I got to track 4 on side 1 and i encountered a skip and damage to the track, I managed to remove the skip with a toothpick and magnifying glass but the other damage I can't fix.

1. Whitehouse Blues - Charlie Poole And The North Carolina Ramblers - Listen Below
2. Paddy Won't You Drink Some Cider - Clayton McMichen and Riley Puckett
3. Ladies On The Steamboat - Burnett And Rutherford
4. In The Pines - Dock Walsh
5. Standing By A Window - Clay Everheart And The North Carolina Cooper Boys
6. Moonshiner And His Money - Charlie Bowman And His Brothers
7. Frankie Dean - Tom Darby And Jimmie Tarlton
8. Soldier's Joy - Gid Tanner And His Skillet Lickers
9. Johnson Gal - Leake County Revelers
10. Willie Moore - Burnett And Rutherford
11. Sally Johnson - Lowe Stokes And Riley Puckett
12. Free A Little Bird - Roane County Ramblers
13. Murder of The Lawson Family - Carolina Buddies
14. Fly Around My Pretty Little Miss - Frank Blevins And His Tar Heel Rattlers
15. Billy Mason - Charlie Poole And The North Carolina Ramblers
16. Darling Child - Blue Ridge Highballers

1 comment:

  1. Thank you SO much for this! It was only sold in the electronically reprocessed version back in the day (54 years ago, I think), but later on we discovered that the WLP versions were in mono. And fabulous mono it is, too! You've done a great job here. Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete