Thursday, February 20, 2020

Starday #SLP-207


1. Roane County Prisoner - Hylo Brown
2. Death Row - Jim Gately & Harold Morrison
3. Folsom Prison Blues - Johnny Cash
4. Tupelo County Jail - James O'Gwynn
5. Prisoner's Diary - Leon Payne
6. I Got Stripes - Tommy Hill
7. I'm Just Here To Get My Baby Out of Jail - Bill Dudley
8. Life To Live - Bille Morgan
9. At Dawn I Die - Johnny Bond - Listen Below
10. Cocaine Blues - Hylo Brown
11. Prison Grey - Frankie Miller
12. In The Jailhouse Now - Cowboy Copas
13. I Heard My Mother Weeping - Carl Story
14. Columbus Stockade Blues - Bashful Brother Oswald
15. The Prisoner's Song - Hylo Brown
16. Old Birmingham Jail - The Edwards Brothers



6 comments:

  1. Hi Jud, Nice VA album and some old stages on this to make a worth while addition to any collection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for Starday, Hanst from Holland.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jud, any chance for new working link ? ATB

    ReplyDelete