Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Cactus #CACLM01


I had some trouble with this one, every time i tried to enter the song titles and info on the ripped files it would go back and change them for some reason, you can try to change them after your download and maybe it will work for you. I have included a text file with all the info as usual.

1. Just You And Me
2. Whisper of Doubt
3. My In-Laws Made An Outlaw Out of Me
4. Hummingbird
5. When I'm Out Honky-Tonkin' With You
6. I Was Only Teasing You
7. A Broken Heart
8. Heart of Stone
9. That's Me Without You
10. When I Harvest My Love
11. Chapel of My Heart
12. Slip, Slip, Slippin' In
13. Shorty The Barber - Listen Below
14. Uncle Earl
15. Accidents Can Happen
16. Since The Devil Moved In
17. That's How I Need You
18. Just Me, My Heart And You
19. Weary, Worried And Blue
20. Bayou Pigeon
21. Get A Grip On Your Heart
22. Worried, Lonesome And In Love
23. Your Own Heart You Must Mend
24. God Only Knows
25. Memories From Your Cedar Chest
26. Johnny Reb

                                            

                                                                           MP3 - Get It Here

                                                                           Flac - Part 1 - Get It Here

                                                                           Flac - Part 2 - Get It Here




2 comments:

  1. Thank you very much for this album Jud I only have a few from Lou

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I found this cd on ebay and couldn't pass it up, it came all the way from Germany.

      Delete