Thursday, July 21, 2016

Capitol Records #T-1125


This record was found in a junk shop and i was shocked to see it and picked it up for next to nothing, it's very rare and a great listen.

1. What A Friend We Have In Jesus - Listen Below
2. Each Step of The Way
3. When I Survey The Wondrous Cross
4. Jesus Keep Me Near The Cross
5. My Saviour's Love
6. Softly And Tenderly
7. Where Could I Go But To The Lord
8. That's Why I Love Him
9. In The Shadow of The Cross
10. Amazing Grace
11. Who At My Door Is Standing
12. The Old Rugged Cross

                                           video




2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the quality update, I have this listed as 1958, getting old like me but still good Sunday listening.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it was released in 1958, a great album, this copy is in OK condition but not great.

      Delete