Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Texas Belle


Andy Parker & The Plainsmen are one of the premiere western groups that came out of the 1940's with great harmony and a smooth sound that is just fantastic.

1. Texas Belle - Listen Below
2. Ruby Red Lips
3. A Dollar Down (And A Dime A Day)
4. Colorado Blues
5. I Was Born Ten Thousand Years Ago
6. Me And My Burro
7. The Dreary Black Hills
8. Yellow Rose of Texas
9. Take Me Back To Renfro Valley
10. Good Bye Old Paint
11. Night Herding Song - Listen Below
12. I Ride An Old Paint (I Lead An Old Dan)
13. The Santa Fe Trail
14. Roamin' In Wyoming
15. Call of The Rollin' Plains
16. The Old Chisholm Trail
17. I Wish I Was Single Again
18. There's A Blue Sky Over The Hill - Listen Below
19. I'm An Old Cowhand
20. Deep In The Heart of Texas
21. Dude Cowboy
22. Little Ah Sid
23. Cowboy's Meditation
24. Rooty Toot Galoot - Listen Below
25. Bury Me Not On The Lone Prairie
26. A Calico Apron And A Ginghan Gown
27. Press Along To The Big Corral


No comments:

Post a Comment